Friday, October 25, 2013

Success! First Vet School Information Section Completed

I just wanted to let everyone know that the first veterinary school information section on my website has been completed for North Carolina State University! You may wonder why this was the first one to go up. North Carolina State University is one of my top veterinary school picks from those that I applied to and I should hopefully be hearing back from them in January about my application status. It is a fantastic school and the information page is jammed packed with everything you need to know about this school.

Some of the things you can find there are:
- Admissions Contact Information
- Background Information
- Required Coursework
- Veterinary Program Details
- Admissions Statistics
- The Selective Review Process
- Tuition and Fees
- Funding Opportunities
- Important Links

The above information will be laid out for every single college in the United States over the coming months. The next school that I will be doing in my own home state's veterinary school, Michigan State University. I just wanted to take a moment to thank my amazing Writing for Graduate School professor at GVSU, who helped me compile all the information on veterinary schools throughout the class.

Keep posted for more school informational sections because these will help you get a good overview of each school. Instead of sifting through the sometimes complicated websites of veterinary schools, you can look through my website and use the easy links to get direct access to important information.

No comments:

Post a Comment